The Daily Post owns padailypost.com. The words “we”, “us”, and “our” refer to The Daily Post. The name “padailypost.com” also refers to The Daily Post.
We reserve the right to deny access to the site to any person for any reason.
Comments are welcomed on this site, but there are instances when some comments will be edited or deleted. The following terms are intended to govern your use of this site.
• Comments deemed to be spam or promotional in nature will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted.
• Links to websites that the Daily Post has decided provide inaccurate or misleading information will not be permitted.
• Comments including profanity will be deleted.
• Comments containing defamatory, misleading or false claims will be deleted.
• Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted. Note this may include abusive, threatening, pornographic, or offensive language.
• Comments that harass other posters will be deleted. Please be respectful toward other contributors.
• Comments posted by individuals using more than one name will be deleted.
• Comments that are off topic will be deleted. This includes comments posted in which a user attempts to litigate a personal dispute of their own.
• Comments over 250 words will be deleted.
• Those who make an excessive number of comments will be barred from the comment section.
By posting a comment, you agree that your contribution is your own and that you take responsibility for it. You agree to hold The Daily Post and other commenters harmless.
We make no assurances about the accuracy of information posted in the comment sections of this website. We reserve the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this site for any reason. We also reserve the right to block any IP address that violates this comment policy.
All information, content, services and software displayed on, transmitted through, or used in connection with padailypost.com, including news articles, reviews, directories, guides, text, photographs, images, illustrations, audio clips, video, html, source and object code, trademarks, logos, and the like (collectively, the “Content”), as well as its selection and arrangement, is owned by The Daily Post. You may use the Content online only, and solely for your personal, non-commercial use, and you may download or print a single copy of any portion of the Content solely for your personal, non-commercial use, provided you do not remove any trademark, copyright or other notice from such Content. If you operate a Web site and wish to link to padailypost.com, you may do so provided you agree to cease such link upon request from padailypost.com. No other use is permitted without the prior written permission of padailypost.com. The permitted use described in this Paragraph is contingent on your compliance at all times with these Terms of Service.
You may not republish any portion of the Content on any Internet, Intranet or extranet site or incorporate the Content in any database, compilation, archive or cache. You may not distribute any Content to others, whether or not for payment or other consideration, and you may not archive, modify, copy, frame, cache, reproduce, sell, publish, transmit, display or otherwise use any portion of the Content. You may not scrape or otherwise copy our Content without permission. You agree not to decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble any software or other products or processes accessible through padailypost.com, not to insert any code or product or manipulate the content of padailypost.com in any way that affects the user’s experience, and not to use any data mining, data gathering or extraction method.
Requests to use Content for any purpose other than as permitted in these Terms of Service should be directed to the Editor, The Daily Post, 385 Forest Ave., Palo Alto, CA 94301. In certain cases, you may be able to use individual stories that appear on padailypost.com through online functionality we have specifically designated (e.g., to e-mail a story to a friend).
In the event of any dispute arising out of or relating to padailypost.com, you agree that the exclusive venue for litigating disputes shall be in state or federal court in San Jose, Calif.
Updated Aug. 13, 2021