If you need sandbags, these cities in the mid-Peninsula are offering them to residents free of charge.
• Rinconada Park, 777 Embarcadero Road, near the tennis courts
• Mitchell Park, 600 E. Meadow Drive
• Palo Alto Airport, 1925 Embarcadero Road
EAST PALO ALTO
• Public Works Corporation Yard, 150 Tara Road across from Bay Road
• Fire Station 77, 1467 Chilco St.
• Burgess Park parking lot at Alma Street and Burgess Drive
• McKenzie Park parking lot, 707 Fremont Ave.
• Municipal Operations Center, 231 N. Whisman Road
• Public Works Department, 99 Station Lane (proof of residency required)
• City Corporate Yard, 110 Sem Lane
• City Hall, 1 Twin Pines Lane
• Barrett Community Center, 1870 Ralston Ave.
• California Drive and Juanita Ave.
• City Corporate Yard, Broadway and Chestnut streets
• City Corporation Yard, 1000 Bransten Road
• Corporate Yard, 1949 Pacifica Blvd.
• Town Hall, 2955 Woodside Road